Thursday, September 18, 2008

Swim Lessons


With all the flooding we hear about in some areas I thought I would get the little ones a life jacket and see how they do with it. It was very interesting to say the least. I finally found one that was small enough to fit the girls. I first tested it on Betty Boop who is a good swimmer but has a short endurance. Boops may be only 2.4 lbs. but boy is she strong, she was a real Houdini and escaped the lifejacket while swimming, she is so amazing. Macky refused to wear it, thought there was no need for him to try it since he is my personal lifeguard already. As for my little Mia she does not like the pool especially since she fell in it, but was a good sport and gave it one try…..and once was enough for her.

3 comments:

Aud said...

I love it. Mia really put on a performance. Video, boy am I impressed. What a terrific post.

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT?????????? i didnt even realize they made life vests that small! I hope that your only use for them is the pool and that you never get flooded! Great video clip!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. Sooo cute. Good work on the blog, my friend.