Monday, September 8, 2008

Nap Time


Mia has a schedule she likes to follow which pertains to sleeping. After she gets up in the morning and we have playtime for a while she is ready for her morning nap. The other day I took her shopping with me which interfered with her nap time. I was disappointed that I didn’t have my camera with me for the shot. I placed my purse in the shopping cart where kids would sit and placed Mia on it, and then I strapped her in putting the straps through her harness so she couldn’t jump out but could still move around. She loved all the attention she was getting from everyone. I continued my shopping but Mia wasn’t interested in shopping, we weren’t in the treat aisle. Anyway as I looked down at her she had made herself comfortable and was fast asleep in the cart she wasn’t going to let anything keep her from her morning nap. It wasn’t the comfort of home so when we returned she quickly got into her sleeping position and took a real good nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THEY LOOK SOOOO CUTE,