Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yellow Band-Aid


Our little Mia has been ill since last weekend; she’s been diagnosed with a condition that normally does not strike such a small breed. Today was another emergency visit to the Vet. We are fortunate to have such a good Dr. for our little ones. He quickly returned my call and met us at the clinic within a half hour to treat Mia and get her comfortable. Even though it’s Super Bowl Sunday if Mia needed his attention again I was to call him right away. That’s what I call a compassionate and dedicated doctor. Mia was given several injections and I have some oral medication I can give her should she need it. She is now resting quietly and doesn’t want me out of her sight; we are all hoping (including the Dr.) that this condition will not continue, as it has us all very puzzled.

No comments: