Friday, October 31, 2008

Three Little Pigs


The little ones love Halloween because they get a few special treats without having to do any tricks. However this year they were not at all happy about the costume choice I made.
I was planning on entering a parade with them and I was to be the Big Bad Wolf, since that didn’t happen I had them wear their little pig costumes anyway. I wasn’t too happy with the picture but then they weren’t happy with the costume. The only one that was really good about it was Macky that just might be because he really is a little piggy when it comes food so the costume was appropriate for him. It is for Mia too but she gets insulted when I call her Miss Piggy. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Aud said...

I love the costumes and the photo! What fun. I am sure they would have won the costume contest, especially if you had dressed up as the big bad wolf! Happy Halloween!