Thursday, June 12, 2008

Party Time



Today Betty Boop and Macky turn eight years old. We always do a special little treat for them and Boops usually gets a new toy to add to her basket of friends. Macky is just happy with whatever food you give him. They like the party part but they are not fond of the party hats. Today everyone dressed up for the occasion and Mia wore her strapless sun dress and couldn’t understand why Boops didn’t like the pink dress that she loaned her. Macky had a new dress shirt however it was a bit tight and didn’t want to wear it. I know they are thinking that now its over, but we have Mia coming up to the terrible two’s soon.

1 comment:

Aud said...

I laughed out loud when I saw this photo! Slugger was miffed that he couldn't come to the party. Me too! I meant to comment and wish the kids a Happy Birthday.... now it's belated happy birthday! I think a Pomeranian calendar is in your future!!!